We are looking for more and better ways to serve you.
What kinds of assistance do you find yourself needing: Do you know what resources are available? Do you need help accessing services? Do you know how to get everyday help? Help in a crisis?
What problems are you facing that you: Don’t know how to handle? Don’t know who to turn to? Aren’t you getting the help you need?
Do you need: Time with other parents? Activities for your family? Activities for you son or daughter with I/DD? Ideas for self-care? Opportunity for self-care? Information on how to navigate your child’s IEP? Tools for organizing your child’s information for health and school? Would you like to… Attend specific workshops? Attend meetings to learn more about specific agencies or programs? What agencies or programs? Have more ways to connect in person or online? Learn effective ways to connect to your local and state legislators?
You name it, I would love to help get you connected to the answers you need!
Contact us at 507-433-8994 or visit us at 401 2nd Ave. NE in Austin. We are west of the Riverside Arena.
Chicken Dumpling Soup and Chili Supper fundraiser for People First Aktion Club
4-7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29 at the Mower County Senior Center, 400 3rd Ave NE, Austin
Tickets in advance: $7.00 for adults and $5 for children (ages 4-10).
Tickets at the door: $9 for adults and $7 for children (ages 4-10).
Children ages 3 and under are free.
Tickets are on sale now and are available at The Arc office or at the door. Meal includes your choice of chicken dumpling soup and/or chili, beverage and dessert.
Every donation, large or small, will help cut expenses and increase profits: We need boneless chicken, hamburger, carrots, celery and financial donations to purchase other items.
Call The Arc at 507-433-8994 today and let us know how you can help. All funds raised will be used for members to attend workshops and conferences, to donate money to local organizations and do community service projects.
In 2019, People First Aktion Club will be making a donation to the Paint The Town Pink fundraiser for The Hormel Institute.
- The Arc Mower County will be closed from Dec. 23 to Jan. 1.
- Special Olympics Bowling Session B Begins: Wednesday, January 2
- Kitchen Creations: Thursday, Jan. 3
- Science Museum/Omnitheater: Saturday, Jan. 5
- Arc/4-H Adventure Club: Monday, Jan. 7
- Snowflake Dance: Tuesday, Jan. 8
- Special Olympics Bowling: Wednesday, Jan. 9
- Self-Advocates Minnesota Meeting: Thursday, Jan. 10
- Weekend Ventures: Friday, Jan. 11 through Saturday, Jan. 12
- 23rd annual Rose Sale Fundraiser – www.thearcmc.org/rose-sale
- 9th Annual Taste of Mower County – www.thearcmc.org/tomc2019
View the complete activity calendar at http://bit.ly/2ETIAOn.